Monday, July 2, 2007

Swing of Things

Its monday morning. Still awake as per usual. Nothing strange by my standards.
I've been looking at other photographers work lately, trying to get ideas. By no means would I ever steal anything. But I believe that by studying others works can help you develop you own style. I'm still experimenting right now. I really like black and white photgraphy, and I know there is a market out there for me. But black and white can get kind of dull. I just dont know how to create great black and white photography. In time I suppose. For example Ansel Adams, his photography astounds me. I just dont't know what it is about it. Its breathtaking. All it takes is a good eye. Here is one of my favorites. Its grainy on purpose. And I really like the faces.
mother and child

Besides that I just did a photoshoot with a model for her portfolio and mine. It was my first photoshoot, and I was extremely nervous but I did my best. Shes a friend of mine and I think we got some really good shots. Here is a couple of my favorites.
laneyselaneyse

Lately i've been going to the beach alot. I even got in the other day at 6am. It was freezing at first but it eventually warmed up later. My friend and I just went for it. It was fun splashing in the water but the car ride home was less than pleasant. I was all wet in the wrong places, cold, and clammy. But fortunately we had some good tunes to sing to. And finally here is a photo of the beach.
5am beach

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...