Saturday, July 14, 2007

Love

I'm listening to REO Speedwagon for some reason. Its not my favorite band, but they have a few hits that I like. It seems so white trash of me, not to offend anyone, considering i'm not even white. Nevertheless this song i'm listening to is darn good. It reminds me of love. I myself have never been in love, I thought I was at one point in my life, but that fizzled out quickly. So now i'm almost twenty and still looking for that special someone. It sucks to wait and wait for it. But eventually love finds you. I know i'm being all sappy and unlike myself but this song just got me thinking about love.
I've been thinking recently about my life and how I live it. Sometimes i'm pleased and other times I am just so angry at myself for living such a dull existance. I mean, I do what I want, go to the places I want to go, but most of the time it seems like I could be doing something better. I constantly think about places I would like to live, Seattle is on the top of my list. Second is Alaska. I dont know why, but Alaska seems like a really cool place to live. I would love to experience the Iditarod races and see the mountains and the glaciers in Alaska. I enjoy the cold better than the heat. It makes everything much more comfy.
Before I decide to pack up and head for Seattle I would actually like to visit first. I sometimes think why its so hard for people to make themselves happy. And I realize that for most people the main problem is a fear of losing their friends and loved ones if they decide to leave. Of course, if one decides to leave, one cant stay in touch with everyone. Your bound to loose touch with quite a few people so I guess in the end its a risk. I'm willing to take that risk to realize my dreams. California just isnt for me. The weather is to dry, and honestly I'm tired living on the outskirts of humanity. This city that I live in doesnt offer me anything, anything that I want anyway. When I get my life together, financially that is, I woul love to have the opportunity to leave and head to Washington.
To live a much more cultural and greener life. I dont know if I make any sense but I hope I made myself and my dream clear. Its all about love in the end.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...