Saturday, July 7, 2007

Where To Begin

This week has been some what traumatic. I've had to make decisions and have decisions made for me. Its quite frustrating. I believe it will all be for the best someday. Right now i'm just trying to see through the fog that is my life. Its so dense and dark. One day I hope to wake up and see a bright a sunny day.
Its really hard to live life sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I love my life, most days anyway. But this life that i've been given has dealt me some tough blows. I deal with them appropriately I suppose. I don't abuse anything, I do the right thing most of the time. I try to be a good person. But sometimes things have to happen to you, to make you learn a lesson.
Im getting closer to certain people and I like it. Finally i'm getting to forge closer bonds to people that I care about. Some might say that I care too much, but I think thats a good thing. If you don't live your life to the fullest and love to the fullest and let your self be loved then whats the point?
Sooner or later i'll choose to be happier. Right now I think I have some stuff to deal with and eventually i'll come out the other end a much happier person. Not saying that i'm not happy now, but I could be happier. This month is a month of change. I dont know how many times i've said that (a lot). But this time i'm not lying to myself.
Surgery this month. Oh, I have so many things to say about that subject. But its exhausting. I write a whole blog about it later.
Night.


i feel like jumping
jump for joy

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...