Monday, July 9, 2007

Indulge Yourselves

Welcome to another installment of my interwebular chronical. Thats just fancy talk for blog. I have so much to talk about this time around its not even funny. Lets see..... Ok. You know when you realize who your true friends are. Well I had that happen to me. It the best feeling in the world. I guess i'm not such a bad person to be around. I'm a chip off the old block some would say. What some may not know about me is well, I can be pretty darn funny. I can be serious quite often and I can be totally stupid. I do like to dance, country mostly, just kidding. But I do like to dance, its just that I am no good.
I was going to write more but I think Il hold off for now, I'm about to go play tennis and the there are only two hours of sun left. So until next time. I swear ill write more. I just got sidetracked. I guess I could save it and write more later but I doubt that will happen. Later.

My usual picture this time will be more of a downer but I had to post it because its such a good one. Ive been getting lots of positive feedback. So here it is. Click on it to see it larger, the effect is much better when its larger.

'The hand of D'
"she lay there almost gone, no one noticed her fading away, the colours were fading too, it was the most peaceful shes ever been"
the hand of D

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...