Friday, July 13, 2007

Its Really Hard

this week is really hard to write. its only been like three days since i posted but my last post was a song. so here goes a real post.
i been endulging in aquatic activities this past week. its been really fun actually. this summer is turning out to be blistering hot so the pool is an exquisite way to cool off.
i'm currently reading a good book, or so people say so. but so far its a good yet hard read for me. the name of the book is "the picture of dorian gray". i suppose this book was quite scandalous for its time but compared to todays standards this book is practically the bible.
anyways, i just took one of the biggest steps in my life, well more like half a step. IM ON MY WAY! mwuaaaahhahaha!
im so cryptic.
this is just about it for now. im good, healthy, and brilliant!


And now a picture of me swinging from a tree.
me in the tree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I took that picture! LOL! yeah, i know what you mean, these are not the best times of our lives. it's like we're in limbo or something. when is something gonna happen. geez! let us into heaven or just send us to hell already!

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...