Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I love...


I love...

I love .....

I love.........


Many things.

Work today was actually fun. I can hardly believe it myself. It was very slow, so we all got together and tried to solve the crossword puzzle. Even our manager got in on the word action. After that I started a rumor that my friend couldn't read and asked for donations so we could sponsor her tutelage at Sylvan Learning Center. I know I know, it sounds a bit cruel on my part. But honestly it was only meant as a joke....I'm still waiting for the laughs. (ha....ha).

I've been okay for these last few months. Bad things happen, good things happen. It all seems like a blur. In fact this whole year felt that way. I did more than I thought I would of course. Yet I still have this feeling like should have done more. I think a lot of people feel that way though. I just need to occupy myself next year with my studies and my career goals. It will be my hardest year yet I think. But I look forward to the challenge. I need to grow in more than one way I think. I feel a bit young brain wise. I know i'm only 21 and still have many things to learn, and most things come with age, still I wish I knew more. About anything really. I'm open.

So thats my goal for next year I suppose. Learn as much I can.

Yes.

Oh p.s. My thanksgiving was awesome. Had mucho fun with the family.

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...