Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shopping Horror

I've made a big mistake this holiday season. Or so I think. I procrastinated to the very last possible minute on my christmas shopping. I could have done it a month ago, but I wanted to wait for the big deals. Instead of saving I spent it mostly on myself this holiday season. I applied for my first credit card last month and have managed to rack up a hefty bill come next month. I know it was stupid, and now I'll have to pay the price, literally.
Now that its crunch time I will have no money to spend on anyone. I wasn't really going to out do myself this year anyhow, nevertheless I wanted to get certain people something nice. My back up plan was to get everyone photographs in a frame. I think that will have to do for this time around. Its a simple gift, yet thoughtful. Hope everyone likes it.
I went to a meeting this morning for my job at Mimi's Cafe. I ate french toast, eggs, bacon and coffee. It hit the spot alright. Those fluffy cakes were so delicious. I couldn't even pay attention to what our boss was saying because the smell of all the food was intoxicating. Mmmmmmmm.
After work, I went to meet up at Sam's Club with my mom. I bought some chapstick. My lips have been getting so dry in this cold weather they look like an old mans crinkly ass. After Sam's we headed over to Kohls where I purchased a cool flannel shirt. I think it fits in perfectly with my wardrobe and sort of makes me look hippy (in a good way) or a lumberjack. I dunno what exactly it makes me look like, but its sort of cooky. I like it, and thats all that matters. I will post a picture of me in it so you guys can judge.
Later on tonight I'll have to go into work (ugh) and maybe after I'll go tot the gym. A full day for sure.

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...