Thursday, December 4, 2008

A day of celebrations!


A day of celebration, just like the title says.
I started the day enjoying breakfast with my mother for her birthday at Panera Bread. After breakfast we enjoyed some good mother-son shopping, most of it on my behalf and my credit card, of course. Nevertheless it was a good quality time with my mom something of which I have very little of.
After that I darted to school to finish our newspaper and magazine. I don't have enough words to explain how proud I am of this staff of committed individuals who without them this magazine would not be possible. This is the best Substance magazine to date.
Anyway, I'm here in the newsroom finishing the day off with everyone around me in a mad rush to copy edit the final draft of the magazine so it could be sent to the printers. Hoo-ra!

I think thats it for tonite, I am terribly exhausted and developing a massive headache with a fever. Ugh! All this incubation is gonna kill me.

Good times!

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...