Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No Money



It sucks having no money. I didn't think the failing economy would affect me much, a little naive yes, nevertheless I did not guess my meager earnings would dwindle so drastically. First I get charged four over draft fees from BOA and I try to fight it but its pointless. Then I only get scheduled 2 days for work next week. What do they expect me to do?!! Now I understand the starving artists out there. Its been tough but I suppose this could just be a test to better myself. Learn how to not be so dependent on my parents.
School is nearing its end and I am sad I must admit. I have had so much fun this semester I can't begin to explain. Meeting so many new people has been exciting. Most are from the newsroom but some from work too. Change is good.

I need money people. I think its back to the streets for me. Which reminds me of that song chasing pavements by Adele.

"should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements?" I don't know if thats what this song is actually about but thats the definition on urbandictionary.com.


Good grief!

1 comment:

Miss Yujin said...

Ah...I know.
It sucks not to have money.
But hey...that's life. :(

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...