Friday, September 26, 2008

TV REVIEW


Its that time again, the fall season has begun. And for people such as myself (tv junkie) it is GO time. I'm taking on a big load this fall, with all these new shows and returning shows. I don't know how I will have time to watch them all. Worst case scenario i'll just watch them online. But I doubt i'll get to see half of what I want to see.

The Office- Crazy people who think they are normal working in an office. Shenanigans will ensue.

Heroes- People with powers! What can be cooler?

Ugly Betty- Funny looking girl working for a magazine; guilty pleasure.

Greys Anatomy- I saw the season premier last night, Its definitely going down hill. 60 year old princesses crash into a hospital.
Hmm?

E.R.- I can't believe this show is getting cancelled. Dark drama about doctors in Chicago. Nothing better. Uncle Jesse is a doctor on this show!!!

Desperate Housewives- Ummm, menopausal women making their husbands crazy; No thanks.

Kath & Kim- Daughter breaks up with husband; moves in with mom; mom recently single; Molly Shannon+Selma Blair! Anytime thanks! Bring it.

Brothers and Sisters- Another crazy family. Its like the Brady bunch on crack.

Pushing Daisies- This show was barely given a chance. Kristen Chenoweth? Yes please!

Private Practice- Oh! for the love of spinoffs!

30 Rock- Another favorite returns. Tina Fey! Alec Baldwin. Gimme more. Shes deliciously hilarious.

Sarah Silverman Show- Whaatta Beotch. Whatta Funny lady.

SNL- Amy Poehler is about to leave. But not to worry, Kristen Wiig is ready and willing to step up to the plate. Shes got the chops and all the experience to be the star of that show. Lets not forget Will Forte, Jason Sudeikis, Fred Armisen (Nicolas Fehn anyone?) and newcomer Casey Williams is a hoot.

So that about wraps it up. In the past I would try to watch all these shows but my busy schedules will deny my this pleasure. So I will pick three shows that I will watch and those are the ones that I will review at the end of the TV season.

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...