Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busted


Yet again I have to deal with my car and its unwillingness to work for me. I shouldn't be surprised its almost 14 years old. Quite old for a car. I don't know what I'll do with it but keeping it just seems to cost me more money than what I paid for it.
On a brighter note, I went to see Vampire Weekend last night with Tony, Marla and Nicole. It was entertaining to say the least. The first two opener bands sucked. Nevertheless we stayed until VP played and they never fail to disappoint. After that I headed home, but I wasn't really tired so I called Mig and we stayed up till 2 watching movies. Good times.
With all my issues I still feel optimistic about life. I think thats just my brain ignoring the obvious and letting me wander around in this blissful state. I just might be going crazy. But do crazy people know they're crazy? I guess i'll never know.

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...