Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bloggin' Around




The day has been, what can I say? Eventful.
Went to the gym at around 12. 2 Hour Workout!
Woot Woot!

Photobooth with Jo! We must be bored.

On a pathetic note; our economy is down the drain. Apparently the 700 billion bailout could actually total a staggering 1.2 trillion dollars. Is this how our government protects us. A pointless war with Iraq. About 5 covert wars that we don't even know about. Gas is still expensive. I think electing this "president" will go down in history as one of americas biggest blunders.
I wonder how it would have been with Al Gore. We'll never know.
What do I have to look forward to trying to make a living in the United States? A shitty economy, who knows what kind of president McCain or Obama will be. Its so bleak.
Nevertheless I remain the eternal optimist and hope for the best for this great nation.
How bad could it get? Well that remains to be seen.

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...