Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Big 2-0

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think i'm going to rent 'hot fuzz' tonight. I already saw it but it was such a funny film that it would be a shame not to see it again. I remeber seeing it when it came out but with who I forget, I'm pretty sure it was with Ms. Rivers or Josie Pad but I forget. I'm taking yoga this semester. I really wanted to take tennis but all the beginning classes were already filled up so I picked yoga. I don't think it will make me lose weight or anything but maybe it will calm my anxieties. Some of the positions are a little awkward, I hope I don't embarass myself. While trying to delay the inevitable I will also be learning about STD's and other fun sex related tidbits in my Human Sexuality class. Besides that I applied for an art class, a math class, and a color photogaphy class. All hard but should be fun.
I think thats it for now. Oh! I just remembered my 20th birthday is coming up. Wow, the big 2-0. I can't believe how old i'll be. Oh how the time flys in these summer days. Remeniscing about the good ol'days. Which days I can't quite remember. Just kidding. But I digress. Ha.Ha.

Wishlist
1. Harry Potter 2-4
2. Any other book that is good.
3. Vans slip-ons 10 1/2
4. Big sunglasses
5. A jeep chereokee
6. Soft box for photoshoots
7. Wide angles lens
8. A digital watch, one of those old looking nerdy ones
9. Guitar Picks
10. Gas Money
11. Sandals
12. New Battery for Macbook
13. The new iMac
14. Boxer-briefs
15. A nail clipper


And thats about it. Its just a wishlist. One could dream couldnt one?

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...