Sunday, August 5, 2007

Bam Ba Lam

I'm hooked on that song "black betty" by Ram Jam. It is such a catchy song. The beat is simple but the solos are outstanding. I was reading that it is supposedly an extremely offensive song, but I am really trying not to pay attetion to that aspect of the song cause it so damn good.
Today was relatively uneventful, as usual. Woke up late, ate some breakfast and mingled with the family. Not much to post about except that today was the first day where I didn't actually feel bored. I guess i'm happy doing the simple things. We rented movies ate at a restaurant and came home. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm fine with that. Not to say that i'm okay with mediocrity but I know soon I will be in another place with my life. No, not heaven or that other place, but loaction wise I think I will be travelling more. Seeing more of the world I hope. Thats my plan anyway. I need to break from the confines of chino. And I will.
I'm working on wedding pictures right now for a wedding I was hired for. Its not hard work, but I like doing it. Its a gamble really, because you never know if the printer is going to get the exact same colors that you want. I guess i'll just have to take that chance.

Stay tuned for the next installment of my interwebular chronical.

So this is a new thing I just did. Nothing too spectacular just a portrait of myself in techno colours (yes i wrote it like that).

"television rules the nation"
television rules the nation

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...