Monday, September 3, 2007

Guns and Tacos

The first week of college is over. The best word to describe it would be hectic. All this week i've been attending all my new classes, meeting new people and catching up with old friends. Its been quite overwhelming at times. I applied for 5 classes this semester. Its going to be tough, I know, but this semester my main goal is to not drop a single class. All my efforts these next 5 months will be focused on school. All my teachers seem to be unsually cool this semester. No one is too mean or grumpy. Well one is, my photography teacher thinks he knows just about everything there is to know about photography. He might know everything I don't really know and I'm not going to be the one to point it out if he makes a mistake. He'll probably kill me from a rooftop with a sniper gun. (he used to be in the army). To boot in my human sexuality class the professor had me draw a vagina on the board. Lets just say that my vagina didnt exactly look like the flower it usually is. Anyway school has been exhausting and I can't wait for more.
My birthday was a few days ago. I am officially 20 years old. I can't drink yet, no need to anyway, but I can smoke. So I guess i'll have to compromise. I spent most of the day in school walking up and down mount everest (mt.sac). The damn hills at our school are monstrous. My leg muscles are going to be so buff by the end of the year, trust me. Besides that I went to dinner later that night with the family only to rush back home to do some more homework. It was a "fun day".
Now that i'm busy with school I finally have no free time except on the weekends. This schedule suits me prefectly right now. I need to busy myself with other things. This summer was basically a waste of time,with the exception of my surgeries, I didnt get to do that much. Now that i'm working on my photography and actually enjoying school I can finally focus on bettering my life. Its going to be a postive experience. Soon things will change again and I'll have to adjust to that and I'll welcome it. But i'm rambling so i will end it here. Except first I have to comment on some new music i've been listening to.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awesome lyrics. Really biting. Catchy tunes mixed with funk and hip hop. Fave TRACK: LDN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Indy sound mixed with scottish pop. Its really good. Fave Track: If she wants me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Really funky sound with classic rock jumbled with it. Really good sound. Fave track: If I never see your face again.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket New sound, lots of base. Fave track: 1973, so far.

Well thats my new favorite music. Check it out if you please.

Here is my picture for this post.
"August Sky"
August Sky

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...