Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How ya goin?

Thats my new greeting. Its how australians say hello. Its quite catchy and I think it should catch on in the States.
Its been tough these past 8 months. I've been through a rollercoaster of events and all through it I've managed to stay relatively sane.
Its become clear to me though that, family is the most important thing a person can have. Friends are important too, but friends can ditch you in a heartbeat, family is sort of stuck to you for life. I lost a friend a while ago, they moved away, and it was hard. But i've managed to get on with my life. Its hard keeping relationships with people because people are always on some type of path. Its hard just trying to slow down to catch a breath and enjoy life. Why does everyone have to be so uptight all the time, me included. I can't seem to unerstand it. What I do get, is that life is hard and dealing with it is a process that no everyone can deal with. I'm not claiming to be some all knowing human who has everything put together. That is the farthest thing from what I am. I just like to stay as relaxed as possilbe. On the other hand people who treat others badly because they are different disgust me. Apathy is a quality that I despise and just plain ignorance makes me think that m future will be bleak
I strive everyday to be a good person, its something that is instilled in my brain. I dont treat anyone badly for the way they are. I should just get off my high horse and let everyone be.
I should be a hippie.

Birds
little trooper

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...