Monday, June 16, 2008

Wish List

I will be turning 21 in exactly 74 days.
I don't usually want anything for my birthday but this time around i've planned in advance. Nothing too special, but things I might need, or could actually get some use out of. And possibly one frivolous thing.
So here goes. The list. And I suppose I could explain why I want, or need this particular thing. May not be the most convincing arguments, but heck. Who cares.

1. Sandals. Birkenstock's to be more specific. Those really old style ones. Sort of 90's era. The brown ones. I use to own a pair, but I wore them out. For the summer, they would be perfect. They do give some pretty wack tan lines. But I must admit they are some of the most comfiest sandals i've ever worn.

2. Macbook Battery. So the story is that I bought my macbook about one year ago, and half way in the batter went kaput. So now I could only use it when it is plugged in to the wall. An extra battery would give me more freedom I suppose. Less hassle.

3. Books. I love books. Any books. Well not any books, but my favourite books are humorous books, or books that teach you something. Books.

4. A bike. I want to be more earth friendly, and a bike would accomplish that. I think.

5. Gym Membership- Time to reduce that gut. Nuff said.

6. Book Shelf- To put my books in obviously.

7. New Backpack- one of those that attach to your torso. I need it for hikes.

8. Socks- Socks are awesome.

9. A watch- Watches are awesome too.

10. And I suppose for my frivolous thing, it would have to be the Iphone. Yes, I know everyone has one. But they are the the it item, and I have succumbed to the will of the people and desire one of those pocket size life organizers.

Not too outlandish right?
Well i'll see what santa brings me.
Or whoever.....


Ferrari

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...