Friday, June 6, 2008

Miles to go


"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible,is music. "
~ Aldous Huxley

Listening to Miles.
I close my eyes and bask in the bass of the strings.
My ears wide awake swim in the waves of the trumpet.
Gooosebumps cover my skin with the clinks of the piano.

I enjoy delving into music like this. Its very nature makes me feel alive and vigorous.
Describing it is the tough part. You have to experience it to truly know the meaning of jazz.
Some call it a mess. But I call it bliss.
I don't know what it is.
All the instruments melding together to form a melody that is one yet so many.
I don't know if that makes any sense at all.
But is it supposed to make any sense?
That is it's true beauty. You're always falling in love with it again and again.
The up's, the downs.

I must be in love.

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...