Monday, June 2, 2008

Update

Sitting here with the tv on, sound low, wondering what the plan for tomorrow is.
I think i've been very passive these last couple of months. I don't like arguments very much. I'd rather just let things slide.
This is pointless.
Anyway. I've been in school all this time, stressing, studying, dealing.
Today I got a major career shock. All the things I have to do to start a business is staggering. Daunting even.
Paperwork, overhead, equipment, loans, studio, rent, food. Its not cheap. I think thats where I'll pass those expenses onto the client.
Soon hopefully I'll start to get things going. That sounds ridiculous.
I'm currently in the process of trying out churches. Last week was Catholic, next week will be Methodist, the next week after that will probably be Christian. And who knows I might even try the mormon church (cough cough).
But in my search for spiritual wellness, i'm more than willing to explore my options.
Life is good. Summer is here.

Buddies
"Two Birds"
@LA Zoo

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...