Monday, May 11, 2009

Pregaming is it?


no corrections, no filter, just me.


Sitting here listening to this song by mgmt, electric feel, its quite a catchy song. I must have heard it ages ago, but it slipped my mind. The song also has attached to it some great memories of this past year, (wait the song changed and i need it to write this). Anyway, this year so far has been an experience of a life time. In January I began to go to these parties, I knew only one person at first, my friend. It was intimidating at first to say the least. Not knowing anyone is a scary experience when at a party. For some people its the best thing ever. Well, not for me. I used to be petrified to go to parties on my own. I would have rather shot vinegar up my wrist than party alone. That was until I actually saw, with sober eyes what actually goes on at parties. People get there, round 11, at the earliest. Some are already half drunk, from what according to certain sources which shall remained unnamed is: pregaming. Pregaming is the act of drinking your booze of choice in your car before you actually arrive to the party. Its akin to having a drug addict t.v. host taking a hit of cocaine before the live broadcast. Its only to loosen you up. Simple I suppose. Not for me. I'm a paranoid specimen, and I like to drink socially, or else it seems weird, and I feel as though the next thing I should do is sign up for a AA meeting. "Hi, my name is mo. I pregamed in the car, by myself, I'm a loser I know! Oh my god where have I gone wrong!", is something along the lines of what I would say. Nevertheless, I tend to get pretty olbliterated at partys that pregaming at least for me, its rather unnecessary. I guess its just weird old me.

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...