Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Style Mess

Rarely do I ever notice fashion trends. Yet, this time around GQ hit the mark with Justin Timberlake. The combinations are very stylish and cohesive. The Jacket is 700 dollars. Thats chump change for a guy like me (yea right).
Justin thinks that Kate Moss is quite a style maven, why? I dunno. To each his own I say.
As a photographer, I never really think about dressing myself up because its not necessary. Recently though, its become more of an issue. I find myself screaming at my closet for not being more stylish. I know its not its fault, but it should really offer me some more choices. I try and combine some of my stuff, but it all falls flat in the end. Last year I went on a scarf spree, and now they just sit there, lifeless, unworn. I could have bought other things with that money I suppose. But no, I bought scarfs. Its not that I regret the purchase, its that I do not know how to use them. I am a fashion victim, someone help me. I guess, i've always been more interested in music, art, and other things besides myself. I dunno, a little narcissism wouldnt hurt, right?
Anyway, this time the fashion gods have given me some insight in to what is good, and I like it. I think being comfortable is the most important thing. And the rest will follow suit. In the meantime, here are some good examples of what guys could be wearing this spring/summer/fall. Its all nice.




No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...