Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Night One

This is my first blog. I effectively can not stay off of the internet. Its a problem that i'm not quite ready to deal with yet. Maybe when an asteriod hits the planet or some other catastrophic event. I like to write and I like to have people read what I say, so this, I believe is the best platform. No drama, no layouts, no dealing with who to add or not. Its just words and probably the occasional photograph. Considering I am an aspiring photographer. Or I shoud just call my self a Photographer as of this moment. Yes its done. Nonetheless I hope to write and have people read this. Hopefully my career will lead me into many events and I will post them here. More exciting news and things to come. Stay tuned.

ps. i will try to post a new pic everytime i post. so here is the first of many.
Oh this was a fun day, the running was staged. All for the photo op. I should sell these pictures better. Ok here goes. We were running from la migra when suddenly we were transported to a beautiful beach where we ran directly into the water and were never heard of again since.
run for your life!

1 comment:

Luke said...

MAURICIO!!
how you doing buddy. liking the whole new blog thing. if i wasn't so loyal to xanga i would switch. anywho, hope everything is working out for you. hang in there kid. here's my advice: keep yourself busy. it keeps you from noticing the negative little things life pushes at you.it's good that you like what you're doing. i'll definitely call you and jessie sometime this month. i miss hanging out with you guys. work and internship takes too much of my time. alright adios mi amigo.

Luke.

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...