Sunday, November 4, 2007

Soon

October, its done, Its November. New Year approaching. Another year almost gone.
That about sums it up for me. I don't know where this year went. Thats how I always feel though. In my brain all the things that I experienced this year are playing on fast forward.
Lots of new things, but I guess thats what life is about. Change and growth. I can say i've done both this year. Gladly I feel good and healthy. Nothing could be better. I'm feeling optimistic about 2008. I know it will bring its fair share of roller coaster emotions and drama. But I welcome it. I guess life would be pretty bland without it.
Work today, same as yesterday. School tomorrow. Its becoming a little tedious, but I still do it. Not for anyone but myself. I wan't to be able to say that I am a college graduate. If that means anything at all.
Soon, or soon enough things are going to change, for the best I hope but who knows how people react. Its about time.
I picked up smoking again. Nasty habit I know, but it de-stresses me. So does yoga but that is just one day a week. Mom found out on saturday. She didn't yell, it was odd. I think shes letting me make my mistakes. So I could learn from them obviously. Nevertheless I think i'll quit on my own. Soon.
I'm content yet I want more. Its better that i've been lately. I feel good.
I want to be a photographer, a writer, a movie maker, I want to make people feel good. I want to entertain people. It seems so simple but why is it so hard. Who knows? Maybe I don't have 'it'. Whatever 'it' is. I'm still lookin' for it.
I wonder what my future holds for me.
Listening to my music calms me right now. It relaxes my anxieties. Its absurd.
New people, new surroundings, new everything is what I need. Soon.


Nike Mac Books

No comments:

freedom

freedom
YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD

Nevertheless

and Henceforth I shall remain truly yours...